In order to live together in an agreeable atmosphere we need to abide by some rules. For the majority these rules are self-evident, however, the experience shows, that without any regulation it still does not work properly. If everyone respects and follows them, all guests can peacefully unwind and enjoy their well-deserved holidays.
1. You must not move around in big and heavy shoes like ski, snowboard or hiking boots. You may deposit them, together with the ski equipment in the ski and boots room in the ground floor. Please, if possible, wear slippers to walk around the flat.
2. We kindly ask you to be considerate towards the other guests; after 9:30 p.m.:
* do not play an instrument or roister around
* do not have a bath
* try to keep the volume moderate
3. Should you break or lose one of the items of the inventory, we request you to pay back the damage in cash, as we do not accept compensation in kind.
4. We kindly ask you:
* to refrain from smoking in the flats
* to do the dishes
* to take off the bed linen on the day of your departure
* not to leave any refuse
5. In favour of nature we seperate waste. There are plastic boxes in the ski room on the ground floor where you can dispose the recycable waste.
Please consult the supplement sheet to know what goes into the ordinary refuse bag.
In Saas-Fee you pay taxes on refuse bags. One official bag is provided by the landlord. Further bags can be obtained from the landlord against payment. You may dump the full bags at the little refuse disposal house standing alongside the street below the „Alpenfirn“.
6. The final invoice is to pay in cash. You are requested to ask for the invoice at least two days before your departure.
7. We ask you to vacate the holiday flat at 9 o’clock a.m. on the day of your departure.
Saas-Fee, February 2015
Family Bumann Michel & Beati
Even though exact departure times may be agreed the day before you depart, in accordance with the rent contract the holiday apartment is to be cleared before 09.00 a.m. If possible, we are pleased to take you to the parking or post bus station by our electrical car.
Handing over the apartment will take about 5-10 minutes. We expect our lodgers to take the respective time. The landlord may decide to abstain from the apartment’s formal handover. However, by doing so the landlord shall not automatically waive possible claims for damages.
Even if final cleaning has been agreed, the holiday apartment is to be handed over “clean-swept”. That means:
• the lodger will leave the holiday apartment in a clean and orderly state.
• the apartment floor is swept.
• dishes are to be cleaned and stored in the cupboards as found at your arrival.
• Please ensure to dispose of any waste as specified in our info-sheet entitled “recycling”.
Please place your residual waste in proper bags liable to charge at the trash dump down the street. Respective bags are available from the landlord or to buy in any grocery store (CHF 2.10/bag).
• please ensure to strip off the bedclothes and heap them up with tea and bath towels.
Possible damage is to be reported to the landlord. Compensation is not due in kind but in cash at departure.
Please leave the keys for your holiday apartment hanging at the wardrobe. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.